Saturday, November 10, 2012

Knitting - Day 10

Oh bother. My attempt to fix the pattern didn’t quite work and I was too lazy to try and figure it out so I just took all of yesterday’s progress out and started over by just doubling the width. Well, this didn’t quite work either, but the fix was easier and I’m on my way to making a scarf. Unfortunately, with this pattern, at the junction between the knit stitches and the purl stitches on one switch it’s great (I think from purl to knit), but on the other junction is gets very loose and looks like there are big holes in it. I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to be mindful of my tension and I am trying to keep the yarn taut, but I'm getting back into that perfectionist, super tight stitches mode. This is not a good sign. I need to try and relax and remember this is just one project and it is still good practice. I hope it turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment