Saturday, November 9, 2013

2013 - Week 45

Hi from Week 45 :)

This entry is going to be rather short because I don't have a whole lot to share. We were really busy all week packing and then on Saturday we had our big move. A huge "Thank You" to all of our friends that helped us move . . . I am so thankful I didn't have to move all of those boxes of books myself :)

I did manage to get my hour of Wii boxing in before we packed up the Wii and the TV and I'm still making progress there. I don't think I'll ever "beat" the game because the sensors aren't quite sensitive enough to pick up all of my movements, but it's definitely still good exercise.

Knitting is still going well too . . . the scarf is almost done :) Stay tuned for pictures of it soon. The only picture I really have to share with you this week is a brilliant Pinterest find that made moving my clothes much easier:
Wrap garbage bags over your clothes in the closet and move them "as is" to your new closet. I packed all of my hanging clothes in less than 10 minutes :) Hooray
Alright, I'm off to go unpack some more . . . talk to you all next week :)

1 comment:

  1. I use that method of transferring clothes between Florida & Wisconsin. I'll be doing that too pretty soon when we move. Any other packing tips? I packed up my office and the box is SO heavy that I can hardly lift it!

    ReplyDelete