Saturday, August 24, 2013

2013 - Week 34

Peanut Butter Cheese Torte (was was left of it anyways ;))
Hello from Week 34 :) How are you all doing? This week has been pretty exciting for me. First of all, I'm almost done with my dream journal, so I'm looking forward to that. Secondly, although my exercise was done a little late, I still feel like I'm getting myself back into shape with Fit Sugar videos and some pilates. Also (and this is the actual exciting part), for my task this week, I got to work on real-life adult stuff . . . house hunting :) It's very overwhelming, but I'm very much looking forward to moving. Who knows when that will happen, but at least we've started the process . . . it means that life in our cozy (read "really tiny") apartment has an end in sight :)
Anniversary Goodness
Now if that wasn't exciting enough, I also made a yummy eggplant tomato pizza by adapting this recipe (My Favorite Pizza) from "The Pioneer Woman", I made a super tasty peanut butter cheese torte that seemed to only get better through the week (I'm storing it in the freezer, and it's just fantastic on hot summer nights) and it was our 4th wedding anniversary :) We went out for a nice dinner to celebrate, had a tasty lobster and crab feast, my husband got me a beautiful flower, and we treated ourselves to some new games :) Now if that isn't a good week, I don't know what is :) I hope you all have weeks just as good as that, and I'll see you back here next week :)
Even the game knew that it was a special day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment