Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 - Week 26

Hi :) Week 26 was not too eventful blog-wise, but somehow it was still really busy. I didn't have a whole lot of time to do things, but I still got my exercise in with my Wii boxing game, and mowing part of a friend's lawn. He was joking about me mowing, but I thought it might be fun, because they have one of those old manual mowers. It was a work out, but the lawn looked pretty decent when I was done :) I still worked on my reading "task" but have fallen a bit behind. Have no fear, with the holiday this week, I will have plenty of time to finish this week's reading and do next week's too :)

The only fun thing I have to share this week is a recipe for these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites that I made. It made quite a lot, and I kept them in the freezer because they were very tasty cold (and I didn't want to risk getting the pretzels soggy). I would just rate them as "good", not "great" . . . they were full of peanut butter chocolate sweet salty goodness, but not a knock out in my book. I did enjoy them though, and if you're looking for something small to snack on, these might be a good option :)
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
Enjoy . . . see you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment