Friday, August 31, 2012

Yoga - Day 31

Sad day, last day of yoga and last day working with my good friends at my current place of employment. It’s been a good run all around, and I’m sad to see it go, but I’m looking forward to my new adventures as well. I think I did pretty well at yoga today (considering it was 5:30 am), and my dear friend made me breakfast and let me shower at her house before heading to my last day at work, so it all worked out rather well. No going back now, on to the next adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Took awhile, but I read them all. :)
    It sounds like you liked Yoga the best so far, and now I have even more reason to try it. The last time I tried it I was pregnant and I hurt all over and I quit because it was "too hard."
    Just wondering, did you ever get your digital pictures completely organized? You ended that month with just a few hours to go, you thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheesh, you're quick! I guess I had better work on getting the next month of posts up huh? I loved my yoga month, but I will warn you it really depends on how and with whom you are doing it I think. Some of those videos were dumb, but going to the studio classes with friends made it a million times better.
      No, I never finished my pictures, and now of course I have more, so I'm more behind, but that is on my list of things to complete when I have some free time for sure. Thanks for taking an interest in my blog :)

      Delete
  2. I remember yoga workouts being the toughest (talk about feeling like jello) and yet the most relaxing afterwards. I wish I could take classes with you!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete