Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yoga - Day 12

Something that I have to remember to mention tonight . . . I noticed it in my very first class and I thought it was funny. We are supposed to have our fingers spread out when we have our hands down on the mat . . . like starfish J I think that is one thing that I will remember from this month for a very long time. Anyways, today’s class was pretty core-intense, even more so than the actual “Core” class that we took on Thursday. I could not do everything that she was demonstrating, but I still feel like I got a pretty good workout, and made some progress on my “Side crow” (I can get it on one side, but not the other). This class was a fun mix of strength exercises and yoga stretches. I think the instructor we had today was my favorite . . . I hope I get more classes with her before the month is over.
Pretty yoga girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment