Thursday, October 11, 2012

Languages - Day 11

Here is the link that explains all the history of Duolingo . . . it was posted a year or so ago, so it's a little outdated, but it gives you a good background, and I think it's really interesting: Duolingo video. I decided to do Duolingo again today, and I’m glad that I did. I actually focused on it without the TV on or any other distractions, and I really enjoyed it. I ended up working on it for over an hour and I made it through the Basic levels 1 and 2. Of course this is all stuff I learned in Spanish 1, but it is really good review, and I feel like I really got into the language. I was speaking things, learning new words, and translating back and forth between Spanish and English. I think this might be a good way to learn a language, and I’m helping translate the internet too
Here is the link that explains all the history of Duolingo . . . it was posted a year or so ago, so it's a little outdated, but it gives you a good background, and I think it's really interesting: Duolingo video 

No comments:

Post a Comment