Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 - Week 52

Hello from Week 52, the last full week of the year. My, this year has sure flown by.

Being as it was Christmas this week, I didn't have time for much exercising, but I did do a little Wii boxing, now that we have our TV all set up and then there was a lot of moving things around and cleaning to get our house ready for company, so I'm going to say that counts :)

We had a fantastic time with our families and celebrating the birth of our Savior. I hope you all got to spend some time with loved ones as well. If you happen to be baking a breakfast for those you love, might I suggest this really tasty and tropical recipe: Sunshine Baked Oatmeal.
It really brightened up our cold morning and it was very good :)

My only other cooking was to make the amazing Truffle Mac & Cheese again (you can get the recipe and see my original attempt here), oh so good. I hope you'll give it a try sometime too (or at least petition Noodles & Co. to bring it back on their menu ;))

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one of you :) See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment