Saturday, September 14, 2013

2013 - Week 37

This week was rather crazy and I may not have completely met all of my goals, but boy, did I sure do a lot of new things.

To start with, I was away from home for half of the week for work training. That was very new and it was a great training . . . I learned tons. So not only was that new, I also had to drive a work car there, so I learned to drive a new car (not that it's a great feat, but I learned I definitely like my car more). While I was staying at the hotel, I did half of workout by swimming in the pool . . . I haven't done that in a long time :) I also did some more Fit Sugar workout videos and then some Wii Fit when I got home.

Also at home, I remade Annie's Eats baked oatmeal with fruit from last week, but instead of apricots and cherries, I used blueberries and plums. Yum . . . so good. (Just FYI, I toasted the pecans at 350 for a little over five minutes.) I really recommend you go try this recipe if you  haven't yet. And since besides real maple syrup, there is no added sugar, I claim this is a healthy breakfast dish that is so tasty it feels very indulgent :)

We did more house searching too for my task (although I think that was overshadowed my all of my "new" things this week). I did have one other new thing though . . . I finally figured out how to play spider solitaire. Granted, I've never actually read the rules before, and it is rather easy, but there you go, another new thing I learned :)

Hope you have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment