Saturday, September 7, 2013

2013 - Week 36

Hello from Week 36 :)

This post will be pretty short because there's not a lot to tell this week. Our house hunting is progressing well, but we still haven't found "the one" yet. It's definitely keeping us busy though. For my exercise, we went on a nice bike ride because the weather was lovely this weekend. I was slightly worried that I wouldn't come up with a good new recipe to share this week, but inspiration struck on Saturday morning and I made this version of Annie's Eats Baked Oatmeal with Fruit. I had a bunch of nectarines and some frozen cherries and they actually went really nicely with the toasted pecans. I thawed the cherries and subbed cherries for blueberries, nectarines (about 2) for bananas. If I do say so myself, it was really good, and would be great with any number of fruit combinations. Give it a try :)

This looks like a good start
Mmm . . . fruit
Ready to bake
Yumminess in a bowl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment