Sunday, June 3, 2012

Juggling - Day 3

Today was rather frustrating. I did the “fifteen drops” exchange / two bean bag drill again, once starting with each hand, and then moved on to more practice with all three bean bags. It did not go well. My legs are sore from all of the bending and squatting I’m having to do to pick the bean bags up so many times. It’s like the two bean bag exchange is too easy (although I don’t think my form is very good, which is probably making the three bean bag juggling so difficult) but the second I get the third bean bag into my hand, I am way out of my league. Granted, I know I need more practice, but today was not encouraging in the least. I sure hope I figure this out eventually. Oh, and two people I talked to today were quite surprised when they heard what my challenge is for this month . . .like this is any crazier than baking a cake every day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment