Saturday, October 19, 2013

2013 - Week 42

Hello from Week 42 :)

Not too much to report this week because our major task was the inspection of our prospective home. It took about three hours and I learned a lot of things. Everything went pretty well and we are hopeful that we will be able to move into this home in the very near future . . . how exciting :)

Other than that, I did more Wii boxing and a bit of knitting. I'm making myself a new scarf and I really love it so far. The pattern looks really professional and my husband got me the beautiful yard I'd been wanting as a birthday present :) I'll make sure to post pictures as soon as it's finished :)

Alas, no new recipes to share this week . . . sorry. Since it was my birthday last week and I love free things, I'm signed up for just about every restaurant "free birthday meal" program out there so we ate out a lot last week. Plus, we were really busy, so it work out well to not have to cook. Hopefully I'll have some recipes for you next week.

Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment