Saturday, November 17, 2012

Knitting - Day 17

Today I knitted while watching a movie, and I don’t think I screwed it up! I was watching the most excellent 5 hour long version of Pride & Prejudice. Sigh . . . what a wonderful movie J I didn’t do a ton of knitting, and the girls I was watching the movie with were chastising me for my very tight stitches, but the result looks okay, so I’m not too worried about it. I did manage to get back to the yarn skein now, so that’s good. Today ended more relaxing than it began (too much baking for a Saturday morning), but much yummy food was prepared, so that’s good at least. Now it’s time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. Chastise you? Haha. We were just making fun of you a little bit. Only because of the odd noise that the yarn & needles were making. :) Your stitches looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know :) I'm a little better at it now.

      Delete